Every bride dreams of their wedding—the dress, the flowers, the location, and let’s not forget…the ring!
Out of all the days in your life, your wedding is the most significant day as it begins a new chapter in your life with the person you chose as your life partner.
Because of the lifelong anticipation, you want everything to be perfect, but with so many details, the wedding planning process can be exhausting and overwhelming at times.
Elegant Invites® wants to help you make this process as simple, easy, and exciting as possible! For this reason, we are excited to announce the launch of our blog site: Elegant Editorials. You may already be familiar with our “monthly must-knows” or “your wedding timeline tip” emails to help you stay organized as you countdown the days to your wedding. Our Elegant Editorials by Ava blog will include these emails and so much more.
What to expect from the Elegant Editorials’ blog:
- Understanding reviews: How to know who’s good and bad
- Changing your Facebook status: The positives and negatives
- Ensuring high-quality wedding invitations: The truth about online stationery companies
- Other brides say: Learn what other brides are saying and doing
- How to organize your vendors and wedding details
- What to include in a thank you card
- The low-down on budgeting and finances
- Resources to help you: Budget spreadsheet, address spreadsheet, and pro/con sheet
- How to beat procrastination when all you want to do is lounge
- How to take some of the load off:
- Delegating wedding tasks
- The pros and cons of changing your last name
- How to begin the name-change process
- Keeping love alive—juggling wedding demands and the needs of your relationship
Stay tuned for our up-to-date blog posts, and of course, for all your stationery needs—wedding or otherwise– Elegant Invites® is here to personally design any invitation, poster, card, banner, envelope, etc. for you!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
My name is Ava, and I am the Promotions Coordinator of Elegant Invites® and Lead Author of Elegant Editorials. As a recent bride myself, I’ve learned the ins and outs of planning a wedding that I feel every bride should know.
My editorials are designed to provide you with creative tips, tricks, do’s and on’ts so that your wedding is everything you’ve ever dreamed of.